Tuesday 23 August 2011

Today and Everyday is Valentines’ Day


Mother Teresa said that “Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.” Make sure you tell the people that matter most to you how you really feel about them. Don’t wait for Valentines’ Day.

Take a piece of paper and fold it in half or take one of the many cards you received from charities in the mail.  Decorate it with stickers, glue, fabric, glitter, markers or whatever you can find. On the inside of the card write at least three things that you are proud of or that make you special.  Then make one for your spouse, children, co-worker or someone else that you care about and tell them why you think they are special. If you need a little a little help here is a partial list of I am/ you are special, wonderful and unique because….


I find ways to express myself creatively you care about the environment
I am honest you are patient
am sensitive to others feelings you are a visionary
I admit when I am wrong you work really hard
I am a good listener you take care of your parents
I am open to new ideas you help around the house
I am true to myself you always see the good in everyone

Please share three things that make you special and unique.



No comments:

Post a Comment